Job Title: Café Assistant
Reporting to: The management team and Owners
Salary: Paid weekly, one week in lieu via BACS. Pay specified in offer of employment letter.
+ Share of tips.
Hours: As required on a full-time basis. This is a zero (0) hours placement, working 5/7 days from 0-40+ hours per week, based on business demand.
Place of work: The Longholme Café & Hire, The Embankment, Bedford, MK40 3QF
The Longholme Café and Hire’s Café Assistants should show great care with our guests to ensure all Food and Beverage requests are met and that customer service is a priority in everything they do.
Attention to detail is essential and the ability to work accurately and quickly in this small busy café is crucial.
New Café Assistants will be those that stay with us as we grow and take the business to the next level using their passion for people and quality to achieve this.
Our Café Assistants show the rest of the company’s staff and guests their great appearance, attitude and punctuality. Also, their guest experience is always exemplary following company standards and delivering fantastic guest contact.
Key responsibilities & duties
· Work by example, show a great working attitude to guests and team members.
· Support the manager on duty as required and follow instructions given by them.
· Ensuring opening and closing procedures are always met
· Preparing food and beverages for customers.
· Working with cash and card transactions at the till.
· Serving guests at the table using trays, cleaning tables and generally keeping the venue clean and tidy.
· Maintain guest satisfaction through promoting excellent service, encouraging others to do the same.
· Assisting with hire facilities at the venue.
· Keeping hygiene standards to a maximum level on site and ensuring all company standards are adhered to.
Assisting management with any other essential duties for the best operation of the business.
· The ability to work with the public in a polite & productive manner is crucial.
· Our Café Assistant should be happy working in a busy environment and always be approachable and friendly.
· Our Café Assistant should be able to prioritise the needs of the guests while not allowing the business operation to suffer.
The Café Assistant must have a can-do attitude with a positive outlook on the industry
Want to know more or apply? please e-mail email@example.com